The CUSTOMER has in principle the right to return or to return the PRODUCT to the SELLER or a person designated by the latter, without undue delay, and at the latest within fourteen (14) days of the communication of its decision to withdraw, unless the SELLER not offered to collect himself PRODUCT.
The withdrawal period shall expire fourteen (14) calendar days after the day the CUSTOMER or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the CUSTOMER, physical possession of the PRODUCT.
In the event that the CUSTOMER would have ordered several PRODUCTS via a single command resulting in several DELIVERIES (or in the case of an order of a single PRODUCT delivered in several batches), the withdrawal period shall expire fourteen (14) calendar days after the day the Customer or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the CUSTOMER, physical possession of the last PRODUCT delivered.
Notification of the withdrawal right
To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must notify its decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement to: 8 quai Robinot de Saint Cyr, 35000 Rennes, FRANCE or email@example.com.
It can also use the form below:
For the attention of [*] (* Contact the SELLER)
SELLER telephone number *:
SELLER fax number *:
Email Address * SELLER:
I hereby notify you my withdrawal from the contract for the sale of the PRODUCT below:
No. of the invoice:
No. of the order:
- Ordered the [____________] / received [________________]
- Means of payment used:
- Name of the CUSTOMER and possibly the recipient of the order:
- CUSTOMER address:
- Delivery address :
- Signature of CUSTOMER (except in case of transmission by email)
In order for the withdrawal period is complied with, the CUSTOMER must send its communication on the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiration of the withdrawal period.
Effects of withdrawal
In case of withdrawal from the CUSTOMER, the SELLER shall refund all money paid including delivery charges without undue delay and in any event, no later than fourteen (14) days the day the SELLER is informed of the will of the CUSTOMER to retract.
The SELLER will refund using the same payment method that the CUSTOMER will be used for the initial transaction, unless the CUSTOMER expressly agrees a different way, in any event, such reimbursement does not incur any fees for the CUSTOMER.
The SELLER may withhold the reimbursement until receipt of the goods or until the CUSTOMER has provided a proof of the shipment, whichever is the earliest of these facts.
CUSTOMER must without undue delay and in any event, no later than fourteen (14) days of notifying his decision to withdraw from this contract, return the good, 8 quai Robinot de Saint Cyr, 35000 Rennes, FRANCE.
The deadline is met if the CUSTOMER returns well before the end of the fourteen day period.
The CUSTOMER will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
State of the returned property
PRODUCT must be returned following the instructions of the SELLER and in particular include all delivered accessories.
The responsibility of the CUSTOMER is engaged only in respect of the depreciation of property resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of this PRODUCT. In other words, the CUSTOMER has the ability to test the PRODUCT but his could be held liable if he performs manipulation other than those necessary.
The PRODUCTS are packaged in compliance with current transport standards, to ensure maximum protection for during PRODUCTS DELIVERY. The CUSTOMER must follow the same standards when returning PRODUCTS. As such the CUSTOMER is invited to return the PRODUCT does not suit him in its original packaging and in good condition, his own re-marketing.
Exclusion of right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal is excluded in the following cases:
- Provision of goods or services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market
- Supply of goods made to specifications or clearly personalized CUSTOMER
- Provision of goods liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly
- Supply of audio or video recordings or sealed computer software which were unsealed after delivery
- Newspaper, periodical, magazine (except subscription contract)
- Provision of accommodation services other than residential purposes, transport of goods, car rental, catering or services related to leisure activities if the offer provides for a date or a dedicated implementation period
- Supply of goods which by their nature are inseparably mixed with other items
- Supplies sealed goods that can not be dismissed for reasons of health protection or hygiene that have been unsealed by the CUSTOMER after DELIVERY
- The supply of alcoholic beverages, the price agreed at the time of conclusion of the sales contract, the delivery of which can only be carried out after 30 days and the actual value depends on fluctuations in the market beyond the control SELLER
- Provision of digital content not supplied dematerialized if performance has begun with the express prior consent of the consumer, which also recognized the well will lose his right of withdrawal
- Contracts concluded at a public auction